The Best Website Plugins to Boost Your Social Media Presence
If you run a business, you already know that having a robust social media presence can greatly boost your brand. Using website plugins to integrate your site to social media can go a long way in getting your brand in front of a massive audience across your target areas.
However, with a multitude of website plugins available, it can be overwhelming for most people to choose the best plugin. In this post, we have narrowed the choice down for you. Here are some of the best website plugins that you may consider this year:
Curator.io is a popular social media aggregator that enables you to manage multiple social networks. It gives you the freedom to specify content sources such as Twitter and Instagram. The tool then displays this content into a manageable feed that can be embedded.
Its features include:
- Mobile friendliness. Most users find it awesome on mobile as well as the website.
- Clean design. The themes look amazing, straight out of the box.
- Easy to set up and use. It’s so simple that you would hardly call them for support.
- Editable posts. For instance, if you want to upload a sponsored post, you will find it as easy as posting on Instagram.
- Lightweight code\re-brandable;
- Hashtag friendliness;
- Supports YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
This website plugin allows you to add social links to the side of your website quickly and seamlessly. Unlike most WordPress plugins, social sidebar also comes with a set of clear guidelines on how to go about the customization process.
Its features include:
- WordPress configuration that allows you to modify your links and styles;
- Automatic integration that appends your header and footer automatically;
- Over 600 icons with awesome free to use font icons available;
- Social sidebar has several color themes ;
- General display options for more customized integration;
- Mobile friendly display;
- Unlimited control setting with popup windows, images, custom colors and much more.
Easy Facebook contest
A Facebook contest is an easy way of engaging fans and converting them into email signups by enticing them with a price. The return on investment of one Facebook group is similar to that of multiple pieces of content. Therefore, this website plugin saves you invaluable time that would have been spent creating new content. It also enables you to run unlimited Facebook contests.
Features of Easy Facebook contest:
- Simple page builder which enables you to create fan pages
- Easily integrates into your current WordPress site
- Works with third-party plugins you might have installed
- Display different content for fans and nonfans
- Display specific content only when users share your page
- Easy to use shortcodes that allow you to integrate Facebook comments and likes.
WordPress Facebook album grid
This website plugin uses short codes to display the public albums of a Facebook page on a WordPress page or post. The plugins script is based on Facebook’s graph API. WordPress Facebook album grid will only work if the photos are universally available and your album is public.
Here are some of its features:
- A responsive grid design
- The plugin seamlessly integrates with WordPress
- It includes a lightbox to view the photos
- Exhaustive documentation
- The option to include the gallery in a post or a page
Easy social locker
Search engine optimization and social are the top two ways of increasing exposure and traffic to your website. Combining them can create remarkable results. Easy social locker allows you to automatically lock any post, page, selected content, or custom post type. The only way for someone to see the hidden content is to share it or like your page. This function gives you more shares, likes, tweets in’s and +1’s.
Features of Easy social locker website plugin:
- Easy to install and use
- Automatic blog category lock which allows you to lock any blog category with a single click
- A hiding like counter for every available social network
- Locks any type of content until the user shares it
- SEO friendly
- Messages customization
- Uses statistics to track social activity
Social counter is a simple but powerful website plugin that captures social networks statistics. It supports Twitter, Facebook and Google plus.
Some of its features include:
- Easy setup
- You set the order of the enabled social networks
- You can use it as a shortcode or as a widget
- Free updates and support
- Has very little impact on page load
- Export or import page loads to transfer configurations easily
- The plugin is fully responsive, mobile friendly and retina ready.
Facebook likebox slider
Facebook likebox slider displays a responsive likebox on your websites homepage. It helps you to get more likes for your Facebook page.
Features you might like about this website plugin include:
- A lock option allows you to lock certain content to prompt your readers to like it
- Works on any screen including mobile devices and tablets
- Supports over 70 languages
- Numerous customization options
- Transparent background when the screen is locked
- Adjustable transparency
- Detailed documentation
- Automatic slide in when the visitor reaches the bottom of the page
Building a robust social media presence is crucial no matter what kind of business you run. Using the best website plugins can go a long way in helping you amplify your content, track follower counts and gain more social shares. Once you start using tools such as curator.io you will certainly notice an increase of social media traffic to your website content.
Even as you strive to be more active and increase your social media presence, don’t forget that it is the quality of your content that will compel your readers to share or like it.
Last but not least, we hope this article was helpful. We are always open to your questions and comments. Share your thoughts with us here.