If you run a business, you already know that having a robust social media presence can greatly boost your brand. Using website plugins to integrate your site to social media can go a long way in getting your brand in front of a massive audience across your target areas.
with a multitude of website plugins available, it can be overwhelming for most
people to choose the best plugin. In this post, we have narrowed the choice
down for you. Here are some of the best website plugins that you may consider
Curator.io is a popular social media aggregator
that enables you to manage multiple social networks. It gives you the freedom
to specify content sources such as Twitter and Instagram. The tool then
displays this content into a manageable feed that can be embedded.
giving you complete control over the appearance of your stream. You can use
this tool to drive traffic to your brand as well as set up extremely targeted
communication with fans to boost existing relationships.
- Mobile friendliness. Most users find it
awesome on mobile as well as the website.
- Clean design. The themes look amazing,
straight out of the box.
- Easy to set up and use. It’s so simple that
you would hardly call them for support.
- Editable posts. For instance, if you want to
upload a sponsored post, you will find it as easy as posting on Instagram.
- Lightweight code\re-brandable;
- Hashtag friendliness;
- Supports YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- SEO friendly. Unlike most aggregators that use
website plugin allows you to add social links to the side of your website
quickly and seamlessly. Unlike most WordPress plugins, social sidebar also
comes with a set of clear guidelines on how to go about the customization
- WordPress configuration that allows you to modify
your links and styles;
- Automatic integration that appends your header
and footer automatically;
- Over 600 icons with awesome free to use font
- Social sidebar has several color themes ;
- General display options for more customized
- Mobile friendly display;
- Unlimited control setting with popup windows,
images, custom colors and much more.
contest is an easy way of engaging fans and converting them into email signups
by enticing them with a price. The return on investment of one Facebook group
is similar to that of multiple pieces of content. Therefore, this website
plugin saves you invaluable time that would have been spent creating new
content. It also enables you to run unlimited Facebook contests.
Easy Facebook contest:
- Simple page builder which enables you to
create fan pages
- Easily integrates into your current WordPress
- Works with third-party plugins you might have
- Display different content for fans and nonfans
- Display specific content only when users share
- Easy to use shortcodes that allow you to
integrate Facebook comments and likes.
Facebook album grid
website plugin uses short codes to display the public albums of a Facebook page
on a WordPress page or post. The plugins script is based on Facebook’s graph
API. WordPress Facebook album grid will only work if the photos are universally
available and your album is public.
some of its features:
- A responsive grid design
- The plugin seamlessly integrates with
- It includes a lightbox to view the photos
- Exhaustive documentation
- The option to include the gallery in a post or
engine optimization and social are the top two ways of increasing exposure and
traffic to your website. Combining them can create remarkable results. Easy
social locker allows you to automatically lock any post, page, selected
content, or custom post type. The only way for someone to see the hidden
content is to share it or like your page. This function gives you more shares,
likes, tweets in’s and +1’s.
of Easy social locker website plugin:
- Easy to install and use
- Automatic blog category lock which allows you
to lock any blog category with a single click
- A hiding like counter for every available
- Locks any type of content until the user
- SEO friendly
- Messages customization
- Uses statistics to track social activity
counter is a simple but powerful website plugin that captures social networks
statistics. It supports Twitter, Facebook and Google plus.
its features include:
- Easy setup
- You set the order of the enabled social
- You can use it as a shortcode or as a widget
- Free updates and support
- Has very little impact on page load
- Export or import page loads to transfer
- The plugin is fully responsive, mobile
friendly and retina ready.
likebox slider displays a responsive likebox on your websites homepage. It
helps you to get more likes for your Facebook page.
Features you might like about this website
- A lock option allows you to lock certain
content to prompt your readers to like it
- Works on any screen including mobile devices
- Supports over 70 languages
- Numerous customization options
- Transparent background when the screen is
- Adjustable transparency
- Detailed documentation
- Automatic slide in when the visitor reaches
the bottom of the page
robust social media presence is crucial no matter what kind of business you
run. Using the best website plugins can go a long way in helping you amplify
your content, track follower counts and
gain more social shares. Once you start using tools such as curator.io you will
certainly notice an increase of social media traffic to your website content.
you strive to be more active and increase your social media presence, don’t
forget that it is the quality of your content that will compel your readers to
share or like it.
not least, we hope this article was helpful. We are always open to your
questions and comments. Share your thoughts with us here.